Saturday, July 20, 2013

Girls of the Wild's 95

This week chapter is kind on the silly side IMHO. Choi Dal Dal is having battle with little kids and Song Jae Gu is taking on the bullies in kind amusing way.
They are not happy Dal Dal kid the ball very far now the kids are back for revenge.
Dal Dal is in for surprise now!

I love how confident Dal Dal get and cute facial expression but she overhead on this one. I think the little kid is about to school her.

Song on the other hand had the eye of the tiger look and quickly figure he little better than this guys but he does want to any chances.


If was member of danger group I would put it out there hope it change people mind but sadly for Sung he goes what use to be and all girls school so it funny they thing he a girl. 


This kind made me laugh as Sung kind tremble I wouldn't say fear cause I'm sure he taken but more comic. This kind should had learn they are over match and about the get school very quickly I'm going guess 

Nothing big happen this chapter but still fun to see Dal Dal and Song in their current dilemma. I hope this doesn't last to long and settle next week.






No comments:

Post a Comment