Saturday, July 20, 2013

Over Steam 5

This retry short chapter but with lot flashback image of Dorian when he first encouter his master. The master spot him stealing from a bread merchant and the master figure he would use Dorian.


Master is pretty brutal how he teach Dorian how unfi ropes and harsh lesson about the world. 


Tough images to look as nearly kills Dorian and use gun to further his teaching.


Well I guess looking forward to the day the master get kill.


The fade to black is very nicely done and what weird place to do a flashback for this series. We are only couple chapter in and the author is doing flashback already. I still don't know what Dorian is like in current timeline. There was a small hint made by Dorian but I like to know more about current Dorian and than learn what got him to where he is now. I guess I'll see what next chapter has to offer. 




No comments:

Post a Comment