Sunday, June 30, 2013

Kakumeiki Valvrave episode 12

I didn't expect this to be the final episode of the spring season. I guess I should had check to see how many episode this series was going run but what an episode to end the season with. 

Again the episode started with the mysterious look into the future with Saki Rukino and little boy. 


This little boy kind look like young L-elf. Saki is telling a story to the little boy and much of what she said is kind reveal toward the end of episode and further the whole mystery around this series.  


I was complete shock the Saki decline the marriage proposal from Haruto Tokishima. I honestly thought she was going say yes but in retrospect I see why she decline. Haruto isn't in love with her and deep down she rather he love her for who she is than for the fact he taking the responsibility for the action during the curse frenzy he was in. I am sure it hurt her to decline the proposal from Haruto. 


The one the other big event in this episode was Akira Renbokoji taking the purple Valvrave and I must say the weapon was tad OP how she hack rival machine with just simple hit. I know it in line with her character and all but way to easy for her to starting hacking like she was. I knew that Akira coming out her enclose area was going be Shōko Sashinami been in trouble. Funny that she didn't care if her brother would be in trouble by a semi stranger is in trouble she runs out her enclose area. 


Than there is Colonel Cain and mystery surrounding him and how he take control of incomplete Valvrave


Course this OS hates human unlike red Valvrave OS who taking a liking to human I'm guessing how she quite into Haruto and Saki relation. I guess Colonel Cain is member of secret society who has been controlling governments. They call themselves Magius and the very end we see them gather in circle. Sadly we got wait till October 2013 to see season two. 

I had fun watching this first season and looking forward to see what happen next. 





No comments:

Post a Comment