Friday, June 28, 2013

The Breaker New Waves 122

There are some many awesome panel in this chapter it was hard to pick what to use for my post. I only chose few and hope you all get to see just how much fun the whole read is for the Breaker New Waves is...

Now for my spoiler write up and excitement of what happen in this chapter that got me excite for this week and the future of series. 


The old doctor or how the elder calling him the ghostly doctor Ju Sang Shik is spot dueling with Shi-Woon Yi. The old doctor is not please to see the elder from Sun Woo Clan Jae Kyu Kwon and I wish I knew their history and if they battle each other before and how that fight went? Sera Kang made some very interesting remarks how they need to act to be able to safe the head of Sun Woo Clan. They were all shock at begin that Shi-Woon was walking and in duel but only not shock was Sera and she knew that Shi-Woon was in danger and they had to act carelessly and cold blood. 


The old doctor know he running out time and pull his final move on Shi-Woon. He know that this move would be impossibly for Shi-Woon to break and finally capture him and win this duel. Course the elder see the move and does the most reckless this he jump off. 


I love this panel how elder Kwon land after he jump off from the helicopter complete shocking the special op troops and is just awesome to see. Elder Kwon might had not like Shi-Woon at start nor want him to be the leader of the Sun Woo Clan but now he willing to put his life at risk and is about to get into what might be awesome fight. 


This my next favor panel how badass elder Kwon is! This to be the last panel for this week just awesome cliffhanger to have. I can wait to see what happen next week and I wonder if Shi-Woon still has in him to break free and again shock everyone with just how he must had change. I wonder if the other two elder of the Sun Woo clan will enter into action as well. 

I looking forward to next chapter and I hope they at least show some fight before Shi-Woon break the old doctor 



No comments:

Post a Comment