Friday, July 19, 2013

Over Steam 1

While looking for update on Manhwa I'm read on at Korean site I saw an image that look like it was a screen shot from animation. I learn that is webtoon series call Over Steam. The story thus far look to be very simplistic but the drawing are beautiful and will color. Heck who I'm to critic writing anyways. I have much to learn about writing. 

Sadly I can't grab image easily and image I'm getting you might have zoom in or I'm sure if you look around you will find the series easily. 


The fight are beautiful color and very much fun to look at.


We are give very big overview of the history of this and how they develop their technology to fight back and regain their freedom. We are also introduced to two kingdom in this land and two ruler of this lands. The northern kingdom of Highvaness and their King Alisman III. In the south there the empire of Kirun and their Emperor Gustav Aolin. 


We get to meet the four hero who help bring the victory. The Highvaness Kingdom's deputy of the Templar Ephia Doken and also from Highvaness the military captain Traphis Elitan. The other two hero are the warrior of fire Garness and Emperor of Kirun Gustav Aolin.


Sadly like all thing human nature is never allow peace to last for long and the empire of Kirun began a war against Highvaness. 


Like said early the drawing are beautiful to look at and battle against Talaiv monster was beautiful look at. There are only few chapter out and I'll try to read them and see if this a series I would want to continue to read or simply look at. 


No comments:

Post a Comment