Saturday, July 20, 2013

Over Steam 3

I can't even think what it would be like to dream where the image are of my mother getting burn alive. Over Steam definily try to show how hard life is this world.


Dorian kind use Kenny decoy to get him inside the cave to enter the inner vault and he does feel a bit guilty cause it possible he might had gotten kill had he not been a kid. 


Dorian does began to think how his master had this information on the treasure and level security this heist has. The danger behind this is not like other theft Dorian has done.


I do like how the artist has taken the time draw this image it very cool scene. 


The mystery behind the information that Dorian's master is reveal but no name is given but I did see her in Kirun empire image of it soldier getting ready for combat. She was with few other female tha Gustav Aolin had. I did consider that they were his elite troops and like we will meet the other as well in time.  Which bring me to my big guess that treasure has to do with Talaiv and it going get bind to Dorian in someway. I can't wait to read the next chapter. 




No comments:

Post a Comment