Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Breaker New Waves 128

Yay, I'm happy that this series back! The cover for this week is awesome too!


I don't even know where to start about this chapter. It has been long time but it picks up right where Shi-Woon spoke to interrupt the confrontation between Sun Woo and Murim Special ops. 


The old ghostly doctor try to add another needle to stop Shi-Woon from awaking. Now this special form his talks about still kind a mystery to me. I'm going have to read back again to refresh myself what it mean. 


I do love the strong will the Shi-Woon shows through this whole chapter. He does not accept that he lost and he want to be a good Gaju. 


When you think the Shi-Woon was about to give up he does what many think is impossible and manage to pull all the needle off. 


I love that ghostly doctor how he actually become afraid of Shi-Woon and he finally realize how powerful he is. 


I do love the finally parting words from the ghostly doctor.

I'm happy that series has return and this arc has come to end. I do want know what will happen next. 





No comments:

Post a Comment