Friday, September 20, 2013

The Breaker New Waves 129

This was very much fun chapter to read this week. I got say that I love how Shi-Woon has develop as character. He no longer the shy or cowardly kid we had know for so many years. I'm very excite to see what the next story arc is going be.


It must be kind bewildering to wake up to this kind chaotic scene. Where you have the cute Jinni and whole guy surrounding you and look concern from many.


The ghostly old doctor Ju Sang Sik must had done his magic to save Shi-Woon but the next few panels are one I love the most in this chapter caused it goes into how much I'm enjoy this new Shi-Woon.


Jung Lae Won the pain in the ass four eyes who got his butt kick try to lie to elder Jae Kyu Kwon. This might had cause Shi-Woon to wake up when he began to hear the lies coming out this guy. 


This panel where four eyes wonder if Shi-Woon was always this tall it just awesome how much power Shi-Woon is showing without having to be fighting to show strength. 


Shi-Woon parting words are simply awesome. Don't funk with the Sun Woo Clan! How I'd had said as walk away...


I still don't get this mystical stuff about the Murim and how it might affect Shi-Woon in the future or present.


I like how right I was about the old doctor.  I do hope he come back a help Sun Woo Clan and Shi-Woon in the future.


This also another fun parting words from the old doctor about Shi-Woon and this bring the end to this arc and I can't wait to see what the next arc will be about and how strong Shi-Woon will be once he fully heal. 







No comments:

Post a Comment